I. Top 10 Reasons To Drink and Eat Our Frozen Certified Organic Raw Fragrant variety Young Thai Coconut Water and Coconut Meat:
- There are no issues with mold, spoilage, and fermentation if the products are kept frozen.
- An almost unlimited shelf life if the products are kept frozen.
- Recipe ready coconut meat: there is NO brown skin on the meat. All you have to do is thaw.
- The coconut water and coconut meat have not been pasteurized therefore still containing all the valuable living nutrients and enzymes.
- Superior product and taste than other coconut products in the market. The closest it can get to a freshly harvested young coconut.
- It is certified organic and raw.
- As nature intended. There are ABSOLUTELY NO artificial colors, sugars, fats, preservatives, chemicals of any kind.
- Coconut water is very high in electrolytes. It is a hydrating beverage.
- Coconut meat comes vacuum sealed to ensure quality and freshness.
- Our coconut water and coconut meat are harvested from a special variety of Thai coconuts called the Fragrant variety grown only in Thailand. The coconut water is naturally sweeter than any other varieties of the young coconuts in the market. II. More Reasons We Eat and Drink Raw Certified Organic Fragrant variety Coconut Water And Coconut Meat:
- We love the NATURALLY sweet essence and the coconutty flavor of the coconut water.
- We use the coconut water to make superfoods drink daily. It is an excellent way to eat superfoods. The coconut water makes everything tastes awesome and delicious.
- Coconut water, for its NATURALLY occurring electrolytes: calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and sodium.
- For using the coconut water to make sweet puddings and smoothies. And, since the coconut water is naturally sweet, there is no need to add additional sweeteners to the desserts.
- For using the coconut meat to make deliciously smooth and creamy desserts of anything that we can imagine: coconut yoghurt, coconut cheese, ceviche…
- Both coconut water and coconut meat are recipe ready and simple to use, all we have to do is thaw the foods and they are ready for us to do whatever we want with them.
- Both coconut water and coconut meat together make an easy, superb and fulfilling meal any day of the week.
- Don’t have to worry about spoilage, mold, and fermentation as long as the products are kept frozen.
- Does not leave our kitchen a sticky mess. Very easy clean up. But, of course, if you don’t mind the clean up every time after chopping into a “fresh” and “young” Thai coconut, please…
- IT IS CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND UNHEATED.
- We love to make our own fresh, organic, and raw coconut milk smoothies. For a thick, rich, and creamy coconut milk, it takes about 32oz of coconut water and 1 pound of the coconut meat and blend until smooth, then enjoy and savor. And also, we love to put in fresh fruits and or superfoods for variation; no need to add sweetener, of course.
- An organic and raw coconut superfood smoothie is an awesomely satisfying, complete, energizing, and empowering meal any time during the day.
- Coconut water makes excellent coconut kefir.
- Special Fragrant variety coconuts, grown only in Thailand, are naturally sweeter and more fragrant than all others in the market. There is NO need to add additional flavors or sweeteners like others in the market.
- Our coconut water is NOT from concentrate, but it is 100% Fragrant Thai coconut water. The other coconut waters in the market are from concentrate and they are not raw*
- Our coconut water is ONLY from 100% Fragrant variety only from Thailand.
2 Simple Steps Before Drinking the Coconut Water:
1. Please place the frozen coconut water in the fridge to defrost.
2. Please try not to drink the coconut water until it is COMPLETELY defrosted. But, if you do happen to drink the coconut water in its defrosting stage, the coconut water would seem to be much more sweeter than normal. The simple reason is that sugars have a HIGHER freezing point than water. The sugars in the coconut water would naturally defrost faster than the water. So, if you would to consume the coconut water when it is not completely defrosted, you would consume the sugars first and the rest of the coconut water would seem bland or flavorless. So, please defrost the coconut water completely, then shake well and enjoy.
Nutritional Value of UNPASTEURIZED and ORGANIC FRAGRANT variety Coconut Water:
It has five essential electrolytes: calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and sodium. It has 15X more potassium than most sport drinks in the market. And, on the definite plus side, our coconut water has no artificial chemicals, sugars, colors, preservatives, and flavors. Our coconut water taste great naturally, organically, and rawciously.
Serving Size: 1 glass (200ml)
Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0
Total Carbohydrate: 12g
Dietary Fiber: 0
Vitamin A: 0
Vitamin C: 0
Nutritional Value of UNPASTEURIZED and ORGANIC Coconut Meat:
100% certified organic raw coconut meat naturally contains live enzymes, lauric acid, and all the other immune system building nutrients. Except from picking and opening the nut, there is little human manipulations in the process. THERE ARE NO CHEMICALS AND PRESERVATIVES. Coconut meat is composed primarily of 44.6% lauric acid, which is used by the body to make disease-fighting fatty acids.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup (100g)
Total Fat: 6g
Saturated Fat: 4.5g
Trans Fat: 0
Total Carbohydrate: 9g
Dietary Fiber: 3g
Vitamin A: 0
Vitamin C: 6%
Certified Organic Young Thai Coconut Farms:
Farms are located in remote areas in Thailand allowing for clean surroundings, clear irrigation of water and clean farm history. The 1st farm reached organic certification in May 2007. The farms use growing techniques such as mulching, crop mixing, hand-mowing, and composting. THERE ARE NO CHEMICALS involve during the whole production of our coconut products.
The Other Traditional Commercial Coconut Farms:
These farms use herbicides and chemical fertilizers from growing to harvesting to shipping. Some of the common post harvest treatments involve dipping the coconuts in fungicides and bleach, injection of preservatives to prolong shelf life, heating and freezing of the coconut to ensure shelf life for the 3-week long ocean freight voyage and the 1-2 month shelf life thereafter.
Traditional Commercial Coconut Farms Shipping Coconut by Ocean Freight:
These Companies who ship their non-organic coconuts by ocean freight makes the product cheaper, but the cost of quality of the coconuts is severe. It has pesticides and chemical spray coated on the coconuts to prevent spoilage. When the coconuts reach the consumers, the coconuts have been in transport for at least 6 weeks. By then the coconuts could be moldy, spoiled, and fermented. The young coconut is no longer “young” and “fresh”, it is evidently quite “old and aged.”
The Other Coconut Products On the Market:
Coconut water in tetra-paks are heated, pasteurized, preserved, and flavored. There are no nutritional value left after the product has been heated at high temperature and chemically preserved for long shelf life. So, the consumers are no longer drinking a hydrating and nutritious beverage. Dutifully noted, these highly processed coconut waters on the market are not certified organic, so from growing to sitting on the market shelves, they are just adulterated and highly processed chemical beverages. Besides the attractive packaging of these products, there are nothing of value in the these coconut waters in the market today. This is true and that is all.
*Coconut waters made from concentrates are made to strongly reduce costs. But these coconuts from concentrate are no longer raw and living and vital. The coconut waters from concentrates may have already loss natural flavors and essential nutrients due to man’s manipulations. Most if not all heated and not-living raw foods have significant and detrimental amount of essential nutrient loss such as vital-living enzymes and vitamins.