100% Certified Organic and Raw Young Thai Coconut Water-32oz (12 bottles)
Young Thai Coconut Water - 1 case of 12/32oz - $92.00.
Ingredient: 100% certified organic and raw young Thai coconut water. It is a GLUTEN FREE FOOD.
The coconut water has NO preservatives whatsoever. Once the coconut water is completely defrosted in the refrigerator, unopened, the coconut water MAY lasts up to 7 days in the refrigerator.
2 Simple Steps Before Drinking the Coconut Water:
1. Please place the frozen coconut water in the fridge to defrost.
2. Please try not to drink the coconut water until it is COMPLETELY defrosted. But, if you do happen to drink the coconut water in its defrosting stage, the coconut water would seem to be much more sweeter than normal. The simple reason is that sugars have a HIGHER freezing point than water. The sugars in the coconut water would naturally defrost faster than the water. So, if you would to consume the coconut water when it is not completely defrosted, you would consume the sugars first and the rest of the coconut water would seem bland or flavorless. So, please defrost the coconut water COMPLETELY, then shake well and enjoy immediately.
SCHEDULE FOR LOCAL HOME DELIVERY IN NEW YORK (917-685-2586): Brooklyn, Queens, and Manhattan: $10 delivery charge. Hours of delivery: 11AM-5PM or later.
Brooklyn and Queens: Thursday. May be subjected to a toll charge.
Manhattan: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Long Island: Tuesday + delivery charge.
Schedule for local home delivery in Los Angeles, CA. Please call 347-804-3961.
Please call and schedule for your LOCAL Home Delivery at least a day in advance before the delivery day.
Top 10 Reasons To Buy Our Frozen Certified Organic Raw Young Thai Coconut Water Coconut and Meat:
1. There are no issues with mold and spoilage if the products are kept frozen.
2. An almost unlimited shelf life if the products are kept frozen.
3. Recipe ready coconut meat (there is NO brown skin on the coconut meat) and coconut water, all you have to do is thaw.
4. The coconut water and coconut meat have not been pasteurized therefore still containing all the valuable nutrients and enzymes.
5. Superior product and taste than other coconut products in the market. The closest it can get to a freshly harvested young coconut.
6. It is certified organic and raw.
7. As nature intended. There are no artificial colors, sugars, fats, preservatives, and chemicals of any kind.
8. Coconut water is very high in electrolytes. It is a hydrating beverage.
9. Coconut meat comes vacuum sealed to ensure quality and freshness.
10. Our coconut water comes from a variety of young coconut called the Fragrant Variety. This Fragrant Variety coconuts are grown only in Thailand; it is naturally sweeter than any other variety of the young coconuts in the market.
The Top 10 Reasons We Eat and Drink Certified Organic Raw Young Thai Coconut Water And Coconut Meat:
1. We love the NATURALLY sweet coconut essence and the coconutty flavor of the coconut water.
2. We love to use the coconut water to make our superfoods drink every day. It is an excellent way to eat our superfoods. The coconut water makes everything tastes awesome and delicious.
3. We love the coconut water for its NATURALLY occurring electrolytes: calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and sodium.
4. We love to use the coconut water to make our naturally sweet drinks and smoothies. And, since the coconut water is naturally sweet, there is no need to add additional sweeteners to them.
5. We love to use the coconut meat to make our deliciously smooth and creamy puddings and desserts of anything that we can imagine.
6. Both coconut water and coconut meat are recipe ready and simple to use, all we have to do is thaw the foods and it is ready for us to do whatever we want with them.
7. Both coconut water and coconut meat together make an easy, superb and fulfilling meal any day of the week.
8. Don�t have to worry about spoilage, mold, and fermentation as long as the products are kept frozen.
9. Does not leave our kitchen a sticky mess. Very, very easy clean up.
10. IT IS CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND UNHEATED.
Nutritional Value of UNPASTEURIZED Coconut Water:
It has five essential electrolytes: calcium, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and sodium. It has 15X more potassium than most sport drinks in the market. And, on the definite plus side, our coconut water has no artificial chemicals, sugars, colors, preservatives, and flavors. Our coconut water taste great naturally and raw-ciously.
Serving Size: 1 glass (200ml)
Calories from Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0
Total Carbohydrate: 12g
Dietary Fiber: 0
Vitamin A: 0
Vitamin C: 0
Our Certified Organic Raw Young Thai Coconuts Come from Certified Organic Farms in Thailand:
Farms are located in remote areas in Thailand allowing for clean surroundings, clear irrigation and clean farm history. The 1st farm reached organic certification in May 2007. The farms use growing techniques such as mulching, crop mixing, hand-mowing, and composting. There are no chemicals involve during the whole production of the coconut products.
The Other Conventional Commercial Coconut Farms:
The traditional commercial farms use herbicides and chemical fertilizers from growing to harvesting to shipping. Some of the common post harvest treatments involve dipping the coconuts in fungicides and bleach, injection of preservatives to prolong shelf life, heating of the coconuts to ensure shelf life for the 3-week long ocean freight voyage, and the 1-2 month shelf life thereafter.
Traditional Commercial Farms Shipping Coconut by Ocean Freight:
These Companies who ship their non-organic coconuts by ocean freight makes the product cheaper, but the cost of quality of the coconuts is severe. It has pesticides and chemical spray coated on the coconuts to prevent spoilage. When the coconuts reach the consumers, the coconuts have been in transport for at least 6 weeks, by then the coconuts could be moldy, spoiled, and fermented. The young coconut is "young and fresh" no longer, it is evidently quite old and aged.
The Other Coconut Products On the Market:
Coconut water in tetra-paks are heated, pasteurized, preserved, and flavored. There are no nutritional value left after the products have been heated at high temperature and chemically preserved for long shelf life. So, the consumers are no longer drinking a hydrating and nutritious beverage. Dutifully noted, these highly processed coconut waters on the market are not certified organic. So, from the growing process to having them sitting on the market shelves, they are just highly adulterated and processed chemical drinks. Besides the attractive packaging of these products, there are nothing of value in these coconut waters in the market today. This is true and that is all